Find the admission form you need by choosing the profile that best describes you or select the form by name. You can also check the status of your application for admission. Other forms and tools that are useful to students are also available under the Forms and tools website.
You can find most of these online forms on the Ontario Universities Admission Centre (OUAC) website.
In many cases, you will be required to pay application fees.
Choose a profile
Choose a form by name
Check on your application for admission
Go to InfoWeb, the student portal, and follow these steps: et suivez les étapes :
- Select the profile Applicant/Student.
- Enter your student number and password supplied in your Acknowledgment of receipt.
- Click on Submit
- Select Admission in the left-hand menu
- Select Admission Undergraduate Program, Application Status
- Choose the program (under My applications) you want to check.